36 yrs old & off to Camp La Jolla Womans Fitness Camp..for 3 weeks....alone!

Its Saturday night. i just had an amazing day with my family. Went to see High School Musical at the OC performing arts center, went to the Melting Pot (fondue place) for dinner. While at dinner my 5 year old son lost his first tooth.

Here's a peek into my life right now. Hubby has been with same company for 10 years, waiting on offer for new job! (update 6/28) Hubby accepted the job offer yesterday, Big Blue IBM/Cognos ....Congratulations Bryan!

He took 3 weeks off to hang out with my son over the summer. He's going to visit his parents and great grandparents on a road trip with my son, and will also check in with some high school buddies.

Me, I'm off to Camp La Jolla http://www.camplajolla.com/ to spent 3 weeks with woman over 30 from all over the country. 4 activities a day, 1200 calaries a day, nutrition classes and food trigger conversation. I'm FIRED up and nervous however, THRILLED to have this opportunity.

My work has been amazing, understanding how important this is to me and my health, physically and mentally.

So with this, i'm off to pack, spend a little more quality time with my family.

stay tuned....


Saturday, June 21, 2008

night before jitters

my bags are packed.

swim suit, shorts, sunscreen, magazines, ipod, computer, books, hats....2 pairs Tennis Shoes...i don't often wear shoes, let alone tennis shoes.

Feels strange, often when i'm packed like this I'm usually off to Maui with my family. This time heading one hour south of my home to LaJolla, CA ...come with me on my adventure to a healthy new me....

come on, let's go....and if you reading this, i'll tell you where to send those jelly belly's i love.... but it might have to be a PO Box, shhhh.

No comments: